Right on the heels of our first shoot at Theatrical Costumes being wrapped up, we did a second. Larger than the first, we had several models this time willing to play.
The first time out we were working in a very small space, this time was the same, but I planned ahead. However, my plan was flawed. I folded my 10x20 cloth backdrops in half and hung them thinking I could get them flatter and have less to edit after the fact. That part worked, but I ended up with less surface space to shoot against. I ended up with more editing to do.
After the shoot my contact Mollie and I discussed setting up in a more central area of the store where there is a wider space and we can use a wider backdrop. Should there be a next time, I think we're gonna get some much cooler group shots.
Check out their web page at http://theatricalcostumesetc.com.
Enjoy the images below.